[SP] ~ End Of Time [SP] ~ End Of Time

Im hooked.

Its rare for me to like pop music, but here is something I can listen to over and over. Cheers.

'09 Fight Through The Zom '09 Fight Through The Zom

I must say...

This is Very Zombiepic. Nice Work.

RPG Battle Theme 1 RPG Battle Theme 1

Wow.

I agree with PerfectRequiem, more classical than RPG themes. Nice work.

In Fear In Fear

Sounds great

I very much like the piano, especially at the end when it slows down...then repeats. The only reason I gave it a 9/10 was im not much into electronic/techno, with expection of some. Nice work with the eerieness.

demsis responds:

well thanks spcialist.
and thanks for the review.

Elements Of Sublimity Elements Of Sublimity

Fantastic

Again, i love your piece of music here. I have to admit that I was thinking combining electric guitar into classic instruments, but now i don't need to work on such a thing. I can just listen now. thx. I hate zero bombs too, to make you feel better, I get them all the time on all my submission. Keep submitting your creativity!!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

You should still try and make it yourself... it's a lot of fun, and you never know what clever things you can come up with. Let me know if you do. I will continue submitting. Thanks for the review mate.

MMD

_-={The Fantastic Spirit}=-_ _-={The Fantastic Spirit}=-_

I like woodwinds!

Hehe, i used to play the clarinet in high school. I love this peice you composed, very adventurous indeed. Love the harmony and the tubular bells is a big plus to the score. Very interesting percussion at the end before the repeat. Nicely done.

MaestroRage responds:

I actually really like the clarinet (and Bassoon) it's the flutes and oboes that give me problems >:c!

I'm glad you liked the song, thank you for review!

Pokemon: Route 1 To Death City Pokemon: Route 1 To Death City

Haha

This is very, very, very, veryx100 catchy, i enjoyed this.

Dachampster responds:

kewl.
Keep listening to my music.

Contigo Contigo

wow

this is such a nice piece.

Fuoco responds:

Isn't it?

Brave Heart (Shazbat) Brave Heart (Shazbat)

Very Nice

You have made a wonderful piece of music, here. I love the harmony and creativity you put into it. Piano i like, but very much like the harp too.

Shazbat responds:

Thank you! I literally just uploaded this a short time ago and didnt expect any comments at all! :):):):):)
Its been 3 years since Ive done any music, I honestly didnt realise it was that long....so getting back in to it was having a baby...hard work but worth it! :):):):):)

'09 Batman's Pain '09 Batman's Pain

VERY NICE!!

Dang, if only i can make such epic music. LIke the choir and everything in this piece you made, Keep it up.

EvilRaccoon responds:

I've listened to some of your stuff, and i think you could easily make epic music with the right tools. :D

Thanks for the score.